Cyber Jets Parts Washers
...A FRESH APPROACH
combining standard modules, you create the perfect parts cleaning system without the risk, cost, and aggravation of customization
Up until now, if you wanted a conveyor washer, you were forced into a custom system which usually meant big dollars, big
delays, and big mistakes. The Cyber-Jet line with its’ standard modules and options, changes everything. There are five (5) proven modules designed around a 24” wide conveyor belt-two (2) recirculating spray modules, a fresh rinse module, and two (2) drying modules. These modules can operate alone or be connected in virtually any combination to form the ideal multi-stage cleaning system. The Cyber-Jet line makes building complex systems easy.
Specify one or more
Choose one or more C-24-S ( ) modules for a recirculated rinse
For fresh water rinsing, select the C-24-FR module
WASH OR RINSE
Choose suitable options, and chemistry
Select one or more C-24-DH or DA modules for drying
HIGHEST GRADE INDUSTRIAL FEATURES
Stainless steel construction, exterior has a natural 2B finish.
7. E-Stops on both ends of conveyor.
12. Valves/pressure gauges for adjusting bottom spray pressure.
2. Vertical (seal-less) pumps.
8. Tank water level controls with fill/full and low water shut-off,.
13. Extra protection against solution crossover.
3. Access doors to every process zone...hinged on spray modules.
9. Variable speed controller (1-10ft./minute) for 1/2 H.P. conveyor drive.
14. Sloped tank floors
4. Non-welded module connections
5. Central Control Station
10.Conveyor drive has 1” x 1” openings, a rating of 50 lbs./linear foot, and belt tension adjustment.
Side tank extensions, tip access covers, slide-out chip baskets.
6. Programmable Logic controller with Panel view
11. Top air knives are adjustable in 2.00” increments/ each knife has individual flow control.
16. Tank overflow connections
- Steam or gas heat for solution tanks.
- Steam exhaust system with 1000 CFM blower.
- Stainless in-line micron filter (rated at 200GPM)
- Oil skimmer-belt type/all stainless.
- Marine clean-out doors.
Stainless insulation panels for spray modules.
- 22” and 28” work heights.
For loading and unloading, there is 18” of exposed conveyor on both ends of a system.
1. STAINLESS STEEL
... all wetted parts are type 304 stainless cabinet, pumps, spray manifolds, conveyor belt, etc.
2. MODULE CONNECTIONS
...for transport, assembly, and in case the equipment is ever relocated, the modules can be connected with basic hand tools...section ends bolt together, wire conduit disconnects at each juncture, etc.
3. TANK COVERS/CHIP BASKETS
...all the recirculating spray modules (C-24-s3/s5) have tank cover plates beneath the conveyor belt to conserve heat and to direct the solution through a large, removable
4. EXTENDED DRAIN AREAS
...to avoid cross contamination of the solution tanks, the Cyber-Jets have extended drainage areas in between any two (2) spray zones.
5. PLC CONTROLLER
...the heart of the central control station is Allen Bradley’s “Panel view 550” PLC with touch screen. This processor controls all noticies the operator of any fault
CENTRAL CONTROL STATION
...whether your Cyber-Jet cleaning system is single stage or has many modules, there is one (1) Nema 12 central control station which includes a PLc
controller, main fused disconnect, E-Stop, variable speed belt controller, individual thermostatic control for solution tanks and air heat, etc.